Thank you for stopping by. Our vision is to see families and their friends have fun and enjoying golf’s many benefits as part of their everyday lives. We welcome beginners as well as avid golfers and utilize the highest levels of technology in attractive, clean, and friendly facilities. We believe that these goals, no matter how lofty, can only be attained by making decisions through the filter of one's values. Our values include patience, kindness, humility, honesty, perseverance, and integrity*. We’ve learned first-hand the importance of staying true to these values in the decisions we make and the relationships we cultivate.
- Guests. We refer to our customers as Guests to help us remember to act with kindness as if we were hosting them in our homes.
- Centers. We learned to value humility as we realized that we bit off more than we could handle opening in 2006 with 10 simulators, a large pro shop, café, and two large conference rooms within a 13,000 square feet store. Our new centers offer more intimate settings and enable us to provide better service.
- Services. We exhibit patience with each Guest who wants to play, learn, or grow regardless of their level of golf skills. We also continue to examine our offerings to ensure that we are meet our Guests’ needs. Our goal is to learn something new every day.
- Systems. We understand the importance of putting tools in our Guest’s hands to help them honestly assess and improve their golf game. Our golf simulator data systems help Guests track their progress as they strive to play better. Appointment scheduling and POS systems help Guests make and remember their appointments.
- Teams. With growth comes the need to add and train more staff who also demonstrate the same levels of Guest Service Qualities that our Guests have come to expect with integrity. We value perseverance, as we have worked to “turn the ship around” and continue to improve every element of what we do–every day.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website and look forward to meeting you face-to-face at one of our golf centers. By the way, if you don’t find what you’re looking for or have questions about the website contents, please give me a call or send me an email.
My staff and I look forward to serving you.
Steve Graves, Sr
Chief FUN Officer
Play-a-Round Golf America, Inc.
P: 610-735-9155 (Malvern) or 610-228-2814 (Ardmore)
* Read more about our values in
I Corinthians 13:4-7