Play-a-Round Golf, a first-class golf training facility located on the Main Line, offers quality instruction and summer camps for junior golfers of all ages and skill levels. The "Play-a-Round Golf" teaching methods are taught by master golf teaching professional Grant Griffiths who has 10 years experience directing summer golf camps on the Main Line. Our teaching methods have been proven to both local and international junior golfers aspiring to succeed in school teams and junior tours.
For junior golfers who love to play the game, or just want to learn, our summer camp uses a step-by-step approach that offers a foundation to learn, succeed, and continue with confidence in the sport. Golf campers play, learn, and grow from this incredible experience, and have lots of fun! Attend a Play-a-Round Golf Camp this summer and experience a completely new and unique experience regardless of your age or skill level.
What is unique about Play-a-Round Golf Junior Camps is that we specialize in creating the ideal training center for junior golfers! Our camps offer world-class teaching facilities conveniently located on the Main Line, we use state-of-the-art technology and training aids at indoor and outdoor ranges, make use of over 20 local golf courses for daily on-course play, and provide a valuable, fun, and engaging learning experience.
- We Focus on Golf - Play. Learn. Grow. We focus on helping each junior golfer understand and improve their golf skills with morning instruction followed by on-course play in the afternoon.
- Golf Skill Assessments - We strive to understand the specific needs of each junior golfer and adapt our lesson plans to their unique needs. An electronic folder is created for each golfer with lesson plans, videos, and drills.
- Fitness - TPI-certified staff provides safe stretching activities that are designed for junior golfers. The Titleist Performance Institute is the world's leading authority on golf health, fitness, and junior development.
- Values - We focus each day on ensuring your child learns about one of our key values, including Patience, Kindness, Honesty, Humility, Perseverance, and Integrity.
- Safety - Each staff member receives safety training to ensure each activity is conducted with focus on safety. Our camp director has 10 years experience working with junior golfers and operating summer camps.
- Relationships - Our partnerships with over 20 outdoor golf facilities ensure junior golfers have a wide variety of daily experiences. Pre-booked tee times allow junior golfers to enjoy their round of golf and apply their skills.
- Trained Instructors - Master golf teaching professional, Grant Griffiths, with over 10 years experience operating summer camps on the Main Line directs his team of golf professionals to offer your child the very best in junior instruction.
- Track Record - Our management team includes over 20 years experience in providing golf instruction and indoor golfing facilities and will provide your child a safe, rewarding and learning experience. We know how to operate a safe and enjoyable camp experience for both parents and junior golfers..
- Technology - We utilize Industry leading technology to insure your child receives accurate feedback during training and practice sessions. With the only facility on the Main Line that provides PGA Tour Golf Simulators for all-weather conditions, we guarantee five days of golf each week, so you never have to worry about a rain day.
- Results - Each junior golfer receives a golf camp booklet wtih their before and after assessments along with outdoor performance. We also provide a complete electronic file of the golfer's videos, drills, and plans for improvement.
- Fun - We infuse our teaching with plenty of games and competition that help ensure junior golfers of all ages have a great learning experience. We know how to create the most rewarding and fun experience for golfers of all ages.
- Convenient - Drop-off and pickup at two locations on the Main Line, plus the use of indoor and outdoor facilities means your child learns the game - rain or shine.
Full Day Camps 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Offering two locations for pickup and drop-off on the Main Line, these camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management. Instruction works on all areas of the game and prepares the junior golfer for daily challenges and fun on the golf course. Instruction in the morning followed by lunch, and then it's off to play the course.
On the golf course our teaching professionals work on strategy, shot selection, focus, and rules of golf. The Full Day camp is designed to help junior golfers raise their game to the next level. Skill levels range from beginner to advanced for ages 8 to 17.
Half-Day Camps 9:00AM to 1:00PM
This program offers junior golfers three hours of instruction, play, and lunch. The program covers all areas of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full swing. Each day we rotate from the course to the range, so your child gets to experience two days of on-course play and three days of range and short game practicer. From beginner to advanced, these are great camps for parents who want the flexibility of morning-only camps. Skill levels range from beginner to advanced for golfers 6 to 17.
Camp Dates: Weekly Camps (Monday through Friday) are offered June 23rd through August 8th. Note: Camp operates on July 4th.
Registration: Register for this camp at playaroundgolf.net or by completing the registration form and mailing it to our camp office. You can also scan/email the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our Registration Form.
Times: Full Day 9:00AM to 4:00PM; Half Day 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Tuition for Full Week: Full Day $650; Half Day $395. Price includes lunch, golf balls, greens fees, and refreshments. Additional pocket money is required for snacks and golf gear if desired.
Lunch (12:00PM to 11:00PM): Lunch is providedat the golf course, or at locations such as Panera, Chipolte, Subway, Peace a Pizza, and more. Our key ingredient is healthy options for your child to give the the energy they need to perform.
Extended Hours: Early arrival is $12/day (7:45AM to 8:30AM). Extended Day is $20/day (4:00PM to 5:45PM).
- Malvern at Play-a-Round Golf, 245 Lancaster Avenue, Malvern, PA 19355
- Bryn Mawr - to be decided
Read what a parent had to say about her kids' experience:
"My children (ages 6,8, & 10) participated in the Play-a-Round Golf Camp and absolutely LOVED it!! This was their first introduction to golf, and all three left with a desire to learn more. I highly recommend these guys!"
Typical Daily Camp Schedule
- 8:30-9:00AM - Drop Off
- 9:00-9:30AM - Travel to Golf Course/Range
- 9:30-10:00AM - Warm-up/Overview the Day
- 10:00-11:45AM - Range/Drills/Video Analysis/Short Game/Full Swing/Theme for the Day
- 12:00-12:45PM - Lunch
- 1:00-3:30PM - 9-holes on a new course each day
- 3:30-4:00PM - Travel to Pickup Site
- 4:00PM - Pickup
- 4:00-6:00PM - Private Lessons Available/Extended Day
Ready to Sign-up?
Reserve a place in the FUN for your child this summer
by calling us today at 610-725-9155!
Our golf school is built on the premise that beginners (and advanced) golfers of all ages naturally pick up the game when it is fun and they can enjoy successes of playing properly without the pain. This means "Learning Works Best - When FUN Comes First." We believe this is so fundamental that we've built it into every class and camp that we provide at Play-a-Round Golf School. We back each camp and class by our . . .
"Learning-Works-Best-When-FUN-Comes-First" 100% Guarantee!
"We guarantee you and/or your children will learn lots and have fun at camp/class, but we don't think you should risk one penny to find out. That's why you can try Play-a-Round Golf School absolutely risk-free. If you aren't completely satisfied, you'll get a 100% on-the-spot refund as soon as you decide. You've got nothing to lose, but lots of fun to gain."