Ideas for Your US Open Golf Party!
We’ve all been to parties from the time we were very young. Some were organized affairs, others were quite laid back and never seemed to get off the ground. Some were fun and really entertaining. Others, seemed boorish and badly in need of repair. What makes the difference? It’s all about the fun. Here are some great ideas for your US Open Golf Party..,.
- Play Outdoors and Party Afterward. Send the golfers off in the morning or afternoon while the non-golfers prepare the food. Golfers play for prizes and have lots of fun and then join the rest of the invitees for food, drink, and some fun awards later.
- Nintendo Wii Golf. Setup one of the Wii Golf games on the TV in the family room. Invite guests to play.
- Chipping contest. Purchase Almost Golf balls from Golf Galaxy. Hit them into the fish pond or kiddie pool (they float). Number the balls and hit to a swimming ring floating on the surface.
- SNAG in the Yard. Purchase a couple sets of Starting New at Golf: SNAG ® and mark off several holes in the back yard. Tennis-like balls are a lot safer than horseshoes or Jarts (remember them?).
- Watch a tournament on the TV. Hey, if you run out of ideas you can always turn on the TV.
- Play-a-Round Golf. [Shameless plug alert.] Host your event at the fabulous indoor golf center in Malvern, PA. Entertain your guests with their state-of-the-art golf simulation of 40+ courses and food/beverage while you play. They’ve even got Nintendo Wii, SNAG in the Yard, and a big screen TV if you want to put it all together.
Hope that you enjoy celebrating Father’s Day and the US Open. Let us know if we can help.