GUEST SERVICES MANAGER
Founded in 2006, Play-a-Round Golf America, Inc operates indoor golf centers located in convenient and attractive shopping centers.
Our employees enjoy...
- Serving people. Our employees enjoy serving our Guests, providing them the very best golf experiences and instruction year-round.
- Building relationships. Our business is built on developing relationships. We look forward to building a relationship with you and your family.
- Playing golf. Our employees have a passion for the game of golf and enjoy working on their game and helping our Guests do the same, i.e., we expect you will play better as a result of working for us.
Our employees are great people, and we work hard to help them provide for their families.
- Hourly wages for regular staff start at $16 per hour.
- Additional benefits are provided for full-time, year-round employees, including Health/Dental/Vision, Personal Time Off, PGA Dues (where applicable), and Profit-Sharing Plan.
- Career opportunities include golf professional, store manager, proprietor, and more.
Our employees learn transferrable skills, including...
- Serving Guests. Learning to anticipate Guests' needs and being ready to meet them is important to ensuring Guests feel welcome during busy times.
- Playing Golf. While we don't expect any of us to play in the next US Open, we do enjoy the game and strive to play better.
- Having Fun. Our aboutGolf simulators are some of the best in the world at helping people have fun.
Interested in having fun with us?
We are hiring now. Just send us your resume and a cover letter.
We look forward to meeting YOU!
GUEST SERVICES MANAGER POSITION
- Plays golf and can help Guests utilize golf simulators.
- Serves the public utilizing appointment scheduling and point-of-service retail systems.
- Builds relationships over the phone and face-to-face with first-time and regular Guests.
- Manages shift, including opening/closing stores.
- Interface with the public
- Take appointments over the phone and adjust the schedule to maximize our ability to serve Guests
- Setup Guests in the simulators and demonstrate its capabilities
- Accurately accept payment for services Guests purchased
- Reset simulators for the next Guest
- Opening and/or closing responsibilities.
Full-Time, year-round employees receive the following benefits...
- Personal Time Off: 2 weeks paid vacation with an additional week provided after 5 years.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Interested applicants are also asked to print the Employee Application, complete it, and forward it to the address below along with their resume, cover letter and complete contact information via regular mail or email. If you have difficulties printing the application, please call to request an application be mailed to you.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Play-a-Round Golf ®
Lincoln Court Center
245 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355