Our indoor golf leagues are for any skill level–they are a great way to meet new people, develop relationships, and improve your golf game. You can try a different course each week and play golf your way with a variety of scoring formats, custom settings, and tee boxes to keep it fun and interesting. Track your progress: we’ll help you set up your progress profile to store all golf lessons, round stats, swings, and shot data.
The Play-a-Round Golf state-of-the-art indoor golf centers are climate-controlled, friendly environments. We have snacks, sodas, and water on site. Feel free to bring your own beer/wine and food, or you can order in food from nearby eateries.
How our leagues work
- Golf leagues begin each quarter and include ten sessions and playoffs.
- You choose from over 80 golf courses.
- The indoor driving range is open 30 minutes before tee-off for warmup.
- Points accumulate each week for participation, gross, net, and various skills challenges.
- Prizes are awarded the last week.
- We record your scores, issue handicaps, and tabulate your points.
- Leagues are forming at both indoor golf centers, in Malvern and Ardmore, PA.
- Both 9-hole and 18-hole formats are available.
Contact us today to join one of our leagues or set up your own.
Want more information on our current leagues?